Bertrand Martin was born in 1975, he currently lives and paints Toulouse, France.
Attracted from an early age by sciences and arts, he studied engineering at Paris University in parallel to an intensive practice of music and photography. This exploration phase finally led him to painting, that he found to be his best way to express his sentivity.
Bertrand Martin painted watercolor first, where he received several awards. He recently extended his practice to oil, where he combines the faded tones that he cherished in watercolor to a thicker and more comtemporary paste.
- Salon d’hiver à Saint-Gelais (79), Guest of Honour
- 13ème Salon International de l’Aquarelle, Saint-Yrieix la Perche, Guest of Honour, Public Choice Price
- 27ème Salon d’Uckange, Guest of Honour
- Art Capital, Grand Palais, Paris
- 26ème Salon International de l’aquarelle de Uckange, 1st Prize Award for the portrait “La jeune fille de Xian”
- 21ème Salon de l’aquarelle de Montgermont
- 5ème Festival d’aquarelle de Wassy
- Salon Françoise d’Aubigné
- 12ème Salon International de l’aquarelle, at Saint-Yrieix la Perche, 3rd Prize Award
email : firstname.lastname@example.org
N° SIRET : 817 400 799 00018